dotNet DeveloperNovember 9th, 2017
Xindao is a renowned supplier and designer of promotional articles and gifts since 1986. We are a Dutch company but have offices and agents in countries such as Sweden, Germany, England, France, Italy, Spain, the United States, Hong Kong and Shanghai and a printing facility, Printmasters, located in Cicarlau, Maramures, Romania.
Our strong presence in China and our own design studio make it possible for us to be at the very front of developments in our branch.
At Xindao we develop promotional products which reflect and communicate the identity of companies and people. Our award-winning brand ‘XD Design’ is the flagship of our collection. This brand consists of every day products which have a special design yet are practical in use.
We run our own data center in Rijswijk. Our ICT department provides a complete range of ICT services for approximately 120 users, distributed across locations in the Netherlands, Romania and China.
Xindao is ambitious, young at heart and creative! These qualities are reflected in the people who work for us all over the world.
For our main office in Rijswijk on the ICT Business Application team we are looking for 3
C#.net Developers m/f
Fulltime - start date: as soon as possible
Together with ten colleagues, you are part of the ICT team which consist of ICT Business Applications (4) and ICT Infrastructure & Operations (6) and operates internationally. ICT Business Applications is responsible for all the ICT business processes within Xindao. We want to significantly improve and develop our Business Applications towards our customers and are looking for C # .net Developers with relevant experience, who will bring "State of the Art" solutions. Occasionally traveling, mainly within Europe is a part of the position.
- Level of education; Bachelor ICT
- Knowledge of- and experience with Microsoft-technologies, mainly C#.Net, ASP.Net, Web API, MVC, .Net Framework 4, Visual Studio 2015 en SQL-Server
- Minimum 5 years of proven knowledge of- and experience with software development on the .Net platform
- Strong in back-end development, affinity with front-end development
- Experience with unit-testing, TDD experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus
- Good oral and written English
- Able to independently carry out projects
- Affinity with new technology
- Service- and customer oriented, committed, reliable
· Not a 9 to 5 mentality
· An interesting job in an informal working environment
· Remuneration in accordance with the market
· Good secondary terms of employment
· Staff discount on personal orders
If you are interested in this position and are confident you fit the description, please send your motivation and CV to Ms. M. Quist at email@example.com .
For more information about Xindao visit www.xindao.com
by admin admin in Career & Internships