This technique is similar to laser engraving only that uses a laser beam made with a glass tube with CO2. It’s dedicated especially to non-metal materials and is successfully applied on wood, plastic, leather and organic materials (fruits).
The engraving result is directly influenced by the engraved material. For example, the wood turns dark brown.
The maximum engraving size is 100x100 mm.
Even though not all the materials react in the same way the general characteristics of this technique are:
• Trade mark TM or Registration mark ® must be greater than 1.9 mm height;
• Texts in positive must be greater than 2.45 mm height;
• Texts in negative must be greater than 2.45 mm height;
(TEXTS IN NEGATIVE ARE NOT RECOMMENDED)
• The line thickness in positive must be greater than 0.085 mm;
• The line thickness in negative must be greater than 0.2 mm;
• The gradients are not possible.