At Printmasters, we have implemented a world-class environmentally friendly printing processes to minimize our impact on the environment while maximizing our output quality.
In this context, Printmasters has started to use Free Phthalate inks which are ECO friendly and fulfill the requirements of most international companies. The ecofriendly inks don't contain the following: PVC, Phthalate, Heavy metals, Formaldehyde, Solvents, Alkylphenol Ethoxylate (APEO), Organo-Tin Compounds, Restricted Aromatic Amines (Azo), Poly Chlorinated Biphenyls (PCB) and Pesticides. This means you enjoy the highest quality printing, while doing your bit for the environment.
Printmasters are committed to reduce the impact of our commercial and digital printing activities on the environment. In order to meet this commitment we will meet all necessary legislative and regulatory requirements which relate to our business, keeping informed of environmental issues and, in particular, those which are of direct relevance to our business:
• Minimize our environmental impact by the operation of suitable waste minimization and recycling schemes.
• Manage our production site in an environmentally sensitive manner.
• Operate a purchasing policy by selecting wherever practical, materials and services which are less damaging to the environment.
• The use of modern automated equipment to reduce carbon emissions and natural resources.
• The improvement of Special Waste treatment.
As a proof of our commitment, we implemented an integrated management system, following SR EN ISO 9001:2008, SR EN ISO 14001:2005 and SR OHSAS 18001: 2008.
We adopted a selective collection of waste and we are taking every step towards a cleaner and safer environment.