Health and safety is a constant concern of Printmaster's Management and materializes through three stands:
1. The organizational measures regarding the safety and health at work include: training, medical and psychological testing, risk evaluation and providing personal safety equipment.
2. Technical measures regarding the safety and health at work. An automatic washing machine that washes the paint buckets of the pad print machines was bought in 2015. It lowers the worker's exposure to volatile organic compounds that are released while washing the buckets.
In 2016, Printmaster's leadership is planning on improving the work conditions by purchasing an automatic screen washing machine for screen printing, which will significantly reduce worker's exposure to volatile organic compounds.
3. Sanitary and hygienic measures. By sanitary measures is envisaged safety, hygiene and health at work of workers by:
• Continuous supervision of worker's health by occupational physician.
• Making sure there is liquid soap and toilet paper in the bathrooms.
• Ensuring permanent cleanliness of work space, wardrobes by using detergent and disinfectant supplies.
• Workplaces are equipped with first aid kit.
• Providing sparkling water and plain water for employees that work in extreme temperatures.