With this technique the image is printed using silk screen method on a base material, especially paper. Then, using pressure and high temperatures it’s transferred on the item.
Like with classic silk screen, images can be applied on paper, plastics, textiles and metals.
The difference between screen transfer and silk screen is that with screen transfer can be achieved brighter images, sharper, with small texts and clear details. This difference can be seen on the side images.
Though screen printed transfers use the same inks and processes as other types of screen printing, the use of transfers holds several advantages:
• The biggest advantage of this technique is that allows the quality control of the imprint and its correction before being applied on the item.
• Print on Demand
• Fill-Ins and Last Minute Orders are Easy
• Save Time and Money
• Offer Better Customer Service
The maximum size of the imprint we can make by screen transfer is 45 x 35 cm.
Other details related to the minimum size of the imprint:
• Trade mark TM or Registration mark ® would not be visible under 2 mm height;
• Texts in positive and negative must be greater than 2.5 mm height;
• Line thickness in positive and negative must be greater than 0.25 mm.